Skip to content
- Sit comfortably with your back straight, but don’t force it straight
- You can sit cross legged, seiza, or on a chair with your feet touching the ground
- Rest your hands on your lap, or the back of left hand resting on right palm,or the back of your right hand resting in your left palm. Whatever feels natural to you.
- Notice your breathing. Let it relax until you feel your belly naturally rise and fall
- Without controlling your breathing rhythm think alo when your belly rises and ha when your belly falls. If possible breath, without straining, low to your na’au – the lower belly below the navel
- Continue for as long as you have time for: one minute, five minutes, twenty minutes, thirty minutes, sixty minutes, any time you have for yourself is ok.